Home Page | Pricing | Gallery | Testimonials | Contact
Follow these simple steps to ensure your instrument makes a safe journey to our shop. Keyboards may be shipped strung or unstrung, whichever is more convenient for you.
- Wrap or remove cord springs to prevent them from marring bars during shipment.
- Roll up the keyboard (starting from bass end) in a blanket, shipping foam, or bubble wrap.
- Fill any voids inside the box with crumpled paper to prevent keyboard/bar movement during shipping.
- Arrange individual bars in layers using newspaper, shipping foam, or
bubble wrap as a protective barrier between each layer.
- Fill any space inside the box with crumpled paper to prevent keyboard/bar movement during shipping.
- Please include a note in the box with your Name, Return Address, Phone Number, and E-mail
Address along with a Description of the Work you would like completed and Preferred Tuning Standard (ie. A440 or A442).
- Ship your package to:
Salazar Fine Tuning
1051 Samoa Blvd.
95521 - USA
- After an initial inspection of your instrument
we will contact you to confirm the work you would like completed.
- Shipments are returned via - We will provide your package tracking number and expected delivery date to you upon shipment.
|1051 Samoa Boulevard
95521 - USA
Copyright © 2019 Salazar Fine Tuning. All rights reserved.